Acetolini T Gel
- THIOCOLCHICOSIDE, DICLOFENAC DIETHYLAMINE, LINSEED OIL, METHYL SALICYLATE & MENTHOL GEL
- 15gm & 30 gm
- New Launch Product, Ointment, OINTMENTS/SKINCARE/DERMA
THIOCOLCHICOSIDE, DICLOFENAC DIETHYLAMINE, LINSEED OIL, METHYL SALICYLATE & MENTHOL GEL – Available by the brand name Acetolini-T GEL” at Maclord Pharma this product helps the user to fight and get rid of different types of pain. It comes with the power pack amalgamation of THIOCOLCHICOSIDE, DICLOFENAC DIETHYLAMINE, LINSEED OIL, METHYL SALICYLATE & MENTHOL, the combines and proved relief from pain to the user.
Acetolini T GEL is ideally used in conditions such as:
- Acute & chronic low back pain
- Muscular spasm for rehumatologic, orthopedic dermatologic disorders.
- Degenerative vertebral disorders
Sciatica & ankylosing spondylitis.
- Musculoskeletal pain.
- Working Mechanism of THIOCOLCHICOSIDE, DICLOFENAC DIETHYLAMINE, LINSEED OIL, METHYL SALICYLATE & MENTHOL GEL
- It is a combination of five molecules that combines to relax the muscles and give instant relief from pain. DICLOFENAC DIETHYLAMINE is an NSAID (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug) that operates by restricting the pain and inflammation-causing chemical messengers. LINSEED OILB possesses anti-inflammatory properties that reduce inflammation in the situation of arthritis. METHYL SALICYLATE & MENTHOL GEL are topical analgesics that operate by cooling the area and then warming it up. This interferes with the pain-causing signals through nerves. THIOCOLCHICOSIDE belongs to the class of muscle relaxants that operates on the brain centers and spinal cord as well to rrelieve muscle stiffness or spasm. This improves pain and muscle movements.
Directions for Usage
- Use it as per the doctor’s recommendation.
- Apply directly to the affected area.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes, nose, ear, and mouth. Immediately wash with water if the medicine comes in contact with the eyes.